Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Coasters, dishcloth and can cozy for At My House Group Exchange

I belong to At My House group on Yahoo and participating in the monthly coaster exchange. The rules are pretty simple: By joining this exchange, you are committing to
send 1 coaster made of either yarn or thread (to your assigned
exchange partner. It can be either crocheted or knitted.
I crochet 4 coasters, 1 dish/washcloth and a can cozy out of Peaches & Cream, color 180 Peppercorn Ombre. They will go to Pam in Kalamazoo MI, hope she likes them.
The coasters are just 4 rows of double crochet and one of single crochet not really a pattern.
The can cozy/sox pattern can be found here
The Basket Rib Dishcloth pattern is here 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality used to be a amusement account
it. Look advanced to far brought agreeable from you!
However, how can we be in contact?

Also visit my page :: エアジョーダン