Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

A visit to Yarning for You in San Marcos CA

I wanted some PINK yarn to make some things for the "Race for the Cure".

The "Kitting Diva" (Debbie) looked at me and said: "Aren't you the one with the chicken coop on your blog and a recipe for a giant Italian dish?" She also told me she made hypertufa pots after she saw them on this blog.

I was surprised she recognized me from the blog! We talked about having chickens and the recipe and Debbie said: get on with blogging. So I am! I just needed a little push. THANKS DEBBIE!

More information about the Race for the Cure:

All proceeds from the sale of the knitted items will go to the San Diego Chapter of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure® to be sold at the annual Race for the Cure in Balboa Park to be held in early November. Finished items are due by November 1. Please drop them off at YfY.

No comments: